Monday, January 30, 2012

Best Dressed at the SAG Awards


Well yesterday were the SAG Awards and because of that I thought I would give you my opinion on who was best dressed.  The SAG Awards allow actors to let loose a little more with what they where and have fun.



Here are a few of my favorites….



Sofia Vergara wore a beautiful hot pink Marchesa gown.  She really showed how actors and actresses can have fun at the SAG Awards with the color of her dress, accessories, and by wearing her hair in a ponytail.


Viola Davis was also wearing Marchesa.  I don’t think anyone can ever be on a worst dressed list in a Marchesa gown. Ever.  Her gold accessories with the gold detailing…perfect.


Diane Lane wore a simple, elegant gown by David Meister.  Diane, just like Sofia, wore her hair in a ponytail as well.  Definitely a trend of the night. 


Stacy Keibler is wearing what do you know, Marchesa as well.  Her dress is all lace with a cap sleeve.   (Obviously by now you can tell that I love Marchesa gowns.)  Her drop earrings are the perfect accessory to this dress.  (And incase anyone was wondering what Mr. Clooney was wearing, his tux was Giorgio Armani.)


And now for the person who I wish I could say was on my best dressed list, but her choker necklace mistake did not allow me to put her there, Kristen Wiig.


She wore a Balenciaga dress.  I absolutely loved everything about her look but her choker.  I think it was too much for the high neck of her dress.

Who were your best/worst dressed at the SAG Awards?



Photos from InStyle.com






3 comments:

  1. I love watching the red carpets just to see what everyone is going to be wearing! Sofia Vergara always looks amazing, but I am starting to feel like she always looks the same! The dress silhouette is perfect for her figure, but I think it's time she steps out of the box a little! Also, you are right... Kristen Wiig would have looked amazing if she didn't ruin it with that choker! I have to admit I think the worst dressed has to go to Busy Phillips... was she going to the beach or the red carpet?! Love the idea for this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I love Stacy Keibler's dress and not to mention the best arm candy there George Clooney! She seems to be wearing that dress well and didn't over doing it with glitz and glam. Also, I really really really liked Sophia Vergara dress, but I'm a sucker for bring color dresses! Oh I can't wait for more award shows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so cool listening to you girls talk and comment! Good to know someone can guide you when you're stuck on deciding what to wear, which most of the girls are, most of the time (at least in my circle ;)
    Doing a wonderful job on your fashion blog Chelsea! And yeah, should I even mention, Keebler's gown looks the best!:)

    ReplyDelete